Juniors: 2. Isaiah came to excuse himself. Miranda facilitated the meeting. No one took minutes. The below conclusions are from Mrs. Clay. Grace gave the history of YAC officers. Miranda, Grace and Cathy (who was not at the meeting) are organizing the senior send off)
1. Change of date, time and location for Strategic Planning to May 7, 1:30-4:30 @ the Casady Wing. the majority of YAC members were attending SPC in Dallas. Thank you Mr. Walter for adjusting your schedule. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Ellie G. volunteered to make snacks and drink choices. Mrs. Clay contacted Mrs. Patterson to reserve the Wing. Everything is a go. Now we just need people to sign-up to attend. We will invite other clubs and STUCO to participate.
Suggested agenda for the YAC Fedex Strategic Planning meeting above.
2. Senior Send OFF: Per senior request, the send off will be Wednesday, May 10 at 6:30 pm at Grand House. The list will be from 30-50 people, Seniors requested the send off be with just YAC members. There is an English AP the next day, but no members of the invitee list are taking that exam. Mrs. Clay will be away, therefore, she approached Mr. Bottomly for Casady supervision. Miranda sent an e-mail to Coach T. and Dr. Powell. Grace P. will take care of the senior send off "token of appreciation."
3. Project Perfect Pair still needs volunteers. Sign up at Harper or contact Ellie G. or Evie W. Collection will take place next week. Volunteers will be excused from chapel and get service hours. Duty: Be at 7:15 at UD or LD. PD: 7:30. Remind and Motivate donors. At 8:15 count donations and take them to the UD YAC room in Harper.
4. Voters Registration Project: Luke A. visited with Dr. Raul Font, President of the Latino Community Development Agency on Monday. Luke will be making contacts this week and coming back next Tuesday to request help attending 5 de mayo celebrations at Plaza Mayor where he hopes to have a booth to register Latino voters.
5. May 7, 6:30-12:00 is the YLOKC Piece Autism Walk. YAC/YLOKCasady will be participating with the STUCO from Northwest Classen. Volunteers needed.