1. Items from the Planning Team-Aubrey spoke about President Volunteer Service Awards. Create a file at the awards website. Mrs. Clay orders awards at the end of February. To create a file, come to see Mrs. Clay or follow the directions at
- Digital Citizenship Project Proposal: Aubrey, Dylan, Miranda, Isaiah, Nish, Chloey in parking lot.
-MLK Day Reflections
http://casadymlkday.blogspot.com/ Group Picture for RT needed for blog. Freshmen, senior and junior in attendance shared what they did on MLK Day 2016. Some stay at home to recuperate from illness, others volunteered taking family members and mentoring friends. Freshmen volunteer at YAC sponsored activities and had a great opportunity to get to meet peers from other class.
2. Items from YAC members
-Cleats for Kids Collection Aubrey asked people to donate tonight and come to the game
- Kindness Week in February What does YAC want to do? http://casadyacleads.blogspot.com/ Aubrey and Dylan will bring ideas to next meeting. It might be with literacy
- Peace Week 2016 Planning Team Who is in? http://casadypeaceweek.blogspot.com/ on Parking Lot
- YAC/YLOKCasady Presentation at Multicultural Institute @ UCO, Friday, March 4th -Saturday 5th . Deadline for presentation proposal: February 5th. Mrs. Clay asked YLOKCasady to consider presenting at UCO conference. Daniela is investigating possibilities.
World Interfaith Harmony Week Coopetition
February 1-7 Mrs. Clay placed it on daily announcements. She will play! Will you?