The theme of International Youth Day 2014 is "Youth and Mental Health" under the slogan 'Mental Health Matters'. Events to celebrate International Youth Day 2014 are taking place all over the world. Find an event to join or get ideas to organize your own event or activity at http://bit.ly/1kMEkoK
YSA celebrates International Youth Day by highlighting our work to activate, fund, train, and recognize kids around the world to find their voice, take action, and make an impact.
- In case you missed it earlier this summer, check out the story of Global Youth Service Day 2014.
- Which country (other than the U.S.) do you think had the most registered Global Youth Service Day projects this year? The answer may surprise you. Click here to find out.
- Kids worldwide are eligible to be recognized as a YSA Everyday Young Hero. Nominate amazing youth here.
- We are currently accepting applications from young leaders ages 14-22 from around the world to serve on YSA's Global Youth Council. Deadline is August 15.
- Youth in Latin America are making a positive change through YSA's Disney Friends for Change Grants. See what "Amigos por el Mundo" accomplished.
Peace Team @ Single Parent Network Family Fun DayINTERDEPENDENCE, WHAT IS IT?